Aqua, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Olea Europe (Olive) Fruit Oil, Emulsifying Wax NF, Glyceryl Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Optiphen Plus, Fragrance, Water Soluble Dye
Shea Butter is a skin superfood that nourishes the skin while addressing problems, such as dryness, discoloration, dark spots and blemishes. It can also be great for reducing stretch marks due to its moisturizing properties.
Sunflower Oil is added as an anti-inflammatory ingredient to help with skins redness and roughness. Sunflower Oil is high in Omega-6 acid, which helps with the development of new skin cells.
Coconut Oil is rich in antioxidants, proteins and Vitamin E and K. Some of its benefits include helping protect skin cells from damage over time, removing dirt, unclog pores, and repelling germs. It is a great anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and anti-microbial ingredient in our recipes as it eliminates bacteria on the skin which causes breakouts. Your skin will be left moisturized and nourished.
Directions: Apply the lotion in a circular motion to clean dry skin.
- The color of the product may vary slightly due to the lighting on your device.
- These products are not intended to cure or treat any conditions. None of our statements have been evaluated by the FDA.
- All of our products are made to order in “location” and each batch is tested for safety prior to selling. Please allow up to “number of days” for your order to be made and shipped. For questions about our shipping times, please refer to our shipping policy.
- Please read the ingredient list prior to purchase to make sure that you are not allergic to any of the ingredients. Do a patch test on a small area of your skin and discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- This product is made for external use only.