Scent: Birthday\Party Cake
Aqua, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower Seed Oil), Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, emulsifying wax NF, Glyceryl Monostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii Fruit Butter, Stearic Acid, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Fragrance, Optiphen, Liquid Dye
Shea Butter is a skin superfood that nourishes the skin while addressing problems, such as dryness, discoloration, dark spots and blemishes. It can also be great for reducing stretch marks due to its moisturizing properties.
Cocoa Butter locks in skin moisture by forming a protective barrier due to its fat content. It is rich in phytochemicals, which are natural plant compounds that help improve blood flow to the skin and help slow down the aging of your skin by adding extra protection against damage from the sun’s ultraviolet rays.
Coconut Oil is rich in antioxidants, proteins and Vitamin E and K. Some of its benefits include helping protect skin cells from damage over time, removing dirt, unclog pores, and repelling germs. It is a great anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and anti-microbial ingredient in our recipes as it eliminates bacteria on the skin which causes breakouts. Your skin will be left moisturized and nourished.
Jojoba Oil is great for moisturizing your skin, while also cleansing the clogged pores on your skin. It works as a great natural sunscreen (you still need to apply regular sunscreen after use).
Directions: Apply the body butter in a circular motion to clean dry skin.
- The color of the product may vary slightly due to the lighting on your device.
- These products are not intended to cure or treat any conditions. None of our statements have been evaluated by the FDA.
- Please read the ingredient list prior to purchase to make sure that you are not allergic to any of the ingredients. Do a patch test on a small area of your skin and discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- This product is made for external use only.
- Use within six months of purchase.